OXYCODONE 5MG , IBUPROFEN 400MG( LOGO / 29 )
LOGO / 29 biconvex tablet a moderately priced drug used to treat moderate to severe pain. available in both generic and brand versions.
• Slang Terms for Percodan and Percocet and Percodoms, Percs.
• Slang Terms for OxyContin and Oxy, O.C.’s, Oxycet, Oxycottons, Oxy 80’s, Hillbilly Heroin, Killers.
oxycodone 30mg (Brand A 215) biconvex tablet OVERALL
Oxy Overall for treating acute or chronic pain that is moderate to severe. At equianalgesic doses, oxycodone IR or CR are equivalent in effectiveness to morphine IR or CR. “Plain” oxycodone, rather than combination products, may be more beneficial for patients who have liver disease
or risk factors for liver disease.
Use oxycodone cautiously in renal dysfunction, and avoid using it with hemodialysis. No oxycodone dosing adjustments are required in patients older than age 65. Suggested upward adjustments of oxycodone are 25%
to 50% of the current daily dose every 1-2 days.
IR is similar to morphine with an onset of about almost 15 minutes. Peak blood levels after about 1 hour, and a 4 hour duration of action. IR formulations do not show any particular advantage or disadvantage compared with another shortacting opioids. Formulations do not show any particular advantage or disadvantage compared with another shortacting opioids.
AMONG TEENS, OXYCODONE AND ACETAMINOPHEN IS ALSO KNOWN AS:
• Percs, roxi’s, no buffers and blue dynamite (the 15-30 percocet with no Tylenol).
• Paulas, and 512s (refers to the generic brand that prints 512 on the round white 5mg Percocet pill).
WHY IS OXYCODONE AND ACETAMINOPHEN ADDICTION SO HARD TO OVERCOME?
Many oxycodone and acetaminophen addicts begin using the drug for legitimate medical reasons.
• Restlessness, muscle and bone pain, insomnia, diarrhea and cold flashes with goose bumps.
• Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue, breathing difficulties and wheezing.
• confusion, light-headedness or fainting spells.
we sell opiate dependence, pain, oxycodone, chronic pain. No prescribe in another pharmacies, they are deciding not to sell opioid pain killers. Use only one pharmacy for all of your order and products.