farmapram alprazolam 2mg
farmapram alprazolam 2mg is a benzodiazepine. affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety. It is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.
forms, composition and dosages:
- Tablet; Oral; Alprazolam 0.25 mg, Alprazolam 0.5 mg ,Alprazolam 1 mg, Alprazolam 2 mg
Indications, usages and classification codes:
- N05BA12 – Alprazolam
Why is Farmapram prescribed?
- anxiety, neurosis accompanied by anxiety, danger, stress, deterioration of sleep, irritability, and somatic disorders.
- neurotic reactive depression accompanied by depressed mood, loss of interest in his surroundings, anxiety, loss of sleep, decreased appetite, and somatic disorders.
- anxiety and neurotic depression that developed on the background of systemic diseases.
- panic disorder in combination and without symptoms of phobias.
A-Poxide (Abbott Laboratories)
Abaxon (Roemmers Laboratorios)
- Abinol (Recalcine Laboratorios)
Acepran (Andromaco Laboratorios)
Adax (Saval Laboratorios)
Adax Retard (Saval Laboratorios)
Adumbran (Boehringer Ingelheim)
Adumbran Forte (Boehringer Ingelheim)
Afobam (Anpharm Przedsiebiorstwo Farmaceutyczne)
Alboral (Silanes Laboratorios)
Alcelam (Central Poly Trading)
Alerion (Filaxis Laboratorios)
Alganax (Guardian Pharmatama)
Aliseum (Formenti Farmaceutici)